Contact the Shuswap Lake Estates Golf & Country Club Pro Shop for 2020 Tee Time bookings.
Our course is in excellent playing conditions. We are confident you will enjoy your day with us.
For tee times call
250-675-2315 ext 1
Everyone keep safe.
Wendy C. Barker, Manager
Toll Free 1-800-661-3955
Pro Shop 250-675-2315
We have opened the golf course under strict protocols to follow protecting our staff and our customers from the spread of Covid-19. We insist these are adhered to in order for us to continue operating our golf course. Anyone disobeying the protocols will be asked to leave the premises. We will be monitoring the golf course on a regular basis.
It is a privilege to have our golf course open to allow you to golf.
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
- Take-out and ‘To Go’ Service Only. 250- 675-2315 ext 2
- Tap credit card, debit card is preferred.
- Staff wear gloves and regular hand washing.
- A plexiglass safety guard has been installed to ensure safety between staff and customers.
- The Restroom is open in the Lounge and disinfected regularly
CLUBHOUSE & GOLF OPERATIONS:
- Signs are posted for Social Distancing outside the pro shop.
- Tee times have been increased to 10 minute intervals.
- Golfers are asked to arrive no more than 15 minutes before their tee time.
- Online and phone booking and payment available and recommended.
- Pro shop is marked with yellow lines to stand behind to insure safe distances.
- Tap credit card, and debit card is preferred.
- Counter is cleared of merchandise items and disinfected regularly
- A greeter at the door will check in members and prepaid golfers and direct them to the tee.
- Maximum two customers only in the shop at a time.
- No club rentals.
- No handshakes, high fives etc.
- Sanitize Station at the entrance to the Shop. Plexiglass installed between staff and customer.
- Sanitizing counter areas and credit machine after each customer.
- Washrooms on and off the course are sanitized throughout the day.
- One person per power cart, unless they reside at the same residence.
- Golf carts and push carts are sanitized after each use.
- The cups are removed from the putting greens and practise area.
- No ball washers, rakes, water fountains.
- No touching the flag stick.
- The cup will be raised and a foam block on the top to prohibit the ball from entering the cup.
- Sanitizing Station outside washrooms.
- Every other stall is closed at the Driving Range.
- Baskets are to be returned to a bucket for sanitization. Option to bring your own basket.
- Hand sanitization station at the Driving Range.
- Balls are sanitized after each pick up.
- All bag holders have been removed.