We have opened the golf course under strict protocols to follow protecting our staff and our customers from the spread of Covid-19. We insist these are adhered to in order for us to continue operating our golf course. Anyone disobeying the protocols will be asked to leave the premises. We will be monitoring the golf course on a regular basis.
It is a privilege to have our golf course open to allow you to golf.
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
- Take-out and ‘To Go’ Service Only. 250- 675-2315 ext 2
- Tap credit card, debit card is preferred.
- Staff wear gloves and regular hand washing.
- A plexiglass safety guard has been installed to ensure safety between staff and customers.
- The Restroom is open in the Lounge and disinfected regularly
CLUBHOUSE & GOLF OPERATIONS:
- Signs are posted for Social Distancing outside the pro shop.
- Tee times have been increased to 10 minute intervals.
- Golfers are asked to arrive no more than 15 minutes before their tee time.
- Online and phone booking and payment available and recommended.
- Pro shop is marked with yellow lines to stand behind to insure safe distances.
- Tap credit card, and debit card is preferred.
- Counter is cleared of merchandise items and disinfected regularly
- A greeter at the door will check in members and prepaid golfers and direct them to the tee.
- Maximum two customers only in the shop at a time.
- No club rentals.
- No handshakes, high fives etc.
- Sanitize Station at the entrance to the Shop. Plexiglass installed between staff and customer.
- Sanitizing counter areas and credit machine after each customer.
- Washrooms on and off the course are sanitized throughout the day.
- One person per power cart, unless they reside at the same residence.
- Golf carts and push carts are sanitized after each use.
- The cups are removed from the putting greens and practise area.
- No ball washers, rakes, water fountains.
- No touching the flag stick.
- The cup will be raised and a foam block on the top to prohibit the ball from entering the cup.
- Sanitizing Station outside washrooms.
- Every other stall is closed at the Driving Range.
- Baskets are to be returned to a bucket for sanitization. Option to bring your own basket.
- Hand sanitization station at the Driving Range.
- Balls are sanitized after each pick up.
- All bag holders have been removed.
Shuswap Lake Estates 18 hole championship golf course was designed to offer a first class golf experience, no matter what level your game is. We designed a golf experience that lets you play comfortably at your own pace.
Scratch golfer? You will love it. 20 handicap? You will love it. Just learning? You will love it! This par 71 continues to surprise and challenge even the most frequent player. The practice facility boasts a driving range with grass and mat tee boxes. Two practice greens and a short game area.
Shuswap Lake Estates golf course is dedicated to providing a first class golf and social experience. A lifestyle course that is one of the most enjoyable and respected in the area. We welcome you to experience this unique lifestyle.
RV’ing? Overnight parking for self-contained units is available in our lower parking lot.
Duffer’s Den Restaurant & Lounge
The rustic relaxed atmosphere of Duffer’s Den Restaurant & Lounge is a great spot to meet up with family and friends. Whether it’s for a relaxed drink and a fun game of Keno, lunch or evening dining, you will enjoy our great food and friendly staff.
Stop by Duffer’s Den to fill up before heading out on the course. Have a drink after your round and tell us about that amazing shot on the back nine.
Duffer’s Den Hours 9AM to 8PM
Local Delivery Only, Wednesday – Sunday, 3PM – 7PM
To order, please call 250-675-2315
A Course Rating is the evaluation of the playing difficulty of a course for scratch golfers under normal course and weather conditions. It is expressed as strokes taken to one decimal place, and is based on yardage and other obstacles to the extent that they affect the scoring ability of a scratch golfer.
A Slope Rating evaluates the relative playing difficulty of a course for players who are not scratch golfers. The lowest Slope Rating is 55 and the highest is 155. A golf course of standard playing difficulty has a Slope Rating of 113.
Course ratings are determined, by permission of the World Handicap System, in accordance with the Course Rating System ™ for the purpose of providing a uniform basis of which to issue a Handicap Index. Course Rating, Slope Rating®, and Handicap Index®, are marks owned by the World Handicap System and may only be used in connection with the World Handicap System ™.